Individuals play 18 holes of stroke play. Male golfers will play from the white tees, female golfers from the red tees. Players will be flighted by handicap into 6 groups:
- Championship Flight - 0 to 6 handicap
- Gold Flight - 7 to 10 handicap
- Blue Flight - 11 to 14 handicap
- White Flight - 15 to 18 handicap
- Red Flight - 19 and Up handicap
The lowest 4 gross scores from Saturday and the lowest 4 gross scores from Sunday in each flight will qualify for the matchplay tournament.
Eligibility: Any golfer who holds their CDGA Handicap at the Village Links.
- Saturday, May 4 - Qualifying for Saturday bracket
- Sunday, May 5 - Qualifying for Sunday bracket
- Saturday, June 22 - 1st Round Matches beginning around 10:30 AM
- Saturday, June 22 - 2nd Round Matches beginning around 3:00 PM
- Sunday, June 23 - Championship Matches beginning around 10:30 AM
Tee Times: Players golfing in the Permanent Tee Times between 5:30 AM and 10:30 AM. Players outside of the Permanent Tee Times will play beginning at 10:30 AM.
Sign Up: Players in the Permanent Tee Times sign up on the 1st tee. Players outside of the Permanent Tee Times must sign up by May 1st at 5:00 PM.